You can make a difference in the lives of Albertans experiencing divorce and separation.

Thank you for your interest! Your gift will fuel essential programs and supports for families and individuals adjusting to life after divorce and separation. For over 23 years, Next Chapter Society has been supporting Albertans’ access to support and resources to help them adjust positively after divorce. We help people navigate options for services, connect with their community, and develop skills and peer support through access to community based Rainbows programs.

Other Ways to Give

There are many different ways to help outside of cash donations! All donations, big or small, have a positive impact on the lives of families rebuilding after divorce or separation. If you have an idea but don’t see it listed here, send us an email with your idea, we’ll try to support you as best we can! 



Next Chapter Society is partnered with Donate a Car Canada to accept your vehicle donation! You will be provided free towing, or you can drop off your vehicle to maximize your donation. When you donate your car, truck, RV, boat, or motorcycle to Next Chapter Society through Donate A Car Canada, it will either be recycled or re-sold (depending on its condition, age and location). Donate a Car Canada will look after all the details to make it easy for our charity to benefit. You will receive a tax receipt after your donation has been processed!

Simply click the Donate A Car Canada picture or link to complete the steps to donate your vehicle to our cause.

We’ve partnered with SkipTheDepot to provide a recycling pickup program! What is SkipTheDepot? A door-to-door bottle collection service that makes refundable recycling and fundraising easier than 1,2,3

  1. Download the app and book a pickup.
  2. Place your bags outside
  3. Receive refund and donate to us!

SkipTheDepot allows a contactless way to recycle your bottles, and donate your refund directly to our organization with ease. (Psst! If you’re located in the Calgary area, you can also use SkipTheDepot to pickup electronics and clothing donations!)

Click here for more information and FAQs 

Thank you to all of our donors who have supported Next Chapter Society to continue to provide the necessary assistance to families, and empowered us to develop new programs to help families and individuals growing through a divorce or separation.

Scroll to Top